Industrial Services : Project Manager/ Senior Supervisor/Snr Operator
Due to continued business growth, we are looking for an Industrial Project Manager/ Senior Supervisor to support an overseas project. Current project duration 6 wk.’s with potential for longer term employment.
The ideal candidate must have industrial experience to safely lead a time critical project, managing/ operating mobile, and static vacuum systems and demonstrate a strong understanding of safety requirements.
WSG invest in our employees and provide ongoing opportunities for our team to train and advance further. Combined with our ongoing investment in new and innovative technology we continue to provide our customers with Best in Class services.
- CCNSG/ LATS
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- IPAF trained (in country training can be provided)
- Maintaining/ adhering to industrial safety practices
- Operating/ managing mobile/ static vacuum system and general industrial equipment
- Working at Height, managing/ supervising MEWP operations
- Ability to effectively manage a small work crew achieving project milestones.
WSG are looking for an individual that is organised, self-motivated and flexible in approach.
You must also have:
- Valid Passport and eligible to enter Canada
- Full Driving Licence
- Pass Drug and Alcohol random testing at site
We will provide you with a very competitive salary, flights, accommodation and subsistence, additional benefits available for right candidate with the potential for longer term employment.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please submit your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org